Linux sysadmin for hire

Sunday, February 10, 2008 | Label: | |

My name is Darmawan Wicaksono. Twenty-something years old. Currently live in Ленингра́дский проспе́кт, Moscow, Russia. I'm a Linux sysadmin with 5 years of experience. Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English, both spoken and written. I just took my preparation class (currently a Russian language class) before my Magister class in late 2008. With language class only four days a week, I think my Linux administration ability will be wasted in Moscow. So, I decide to rent my knowledge in Linux administration. If you need an experienced Linux sysadmin (remote or on-site), you can contact me by email at wa2n [at] mercubuana-it.org, or just call me at +79268541872.


Here with I enclose my experienced :
  1. Debian sysadmin at Mercu Buana University (an Indonesian University located in the Indonesian capital, Jakarta) from 2003 - 2006.
  2. Web admin at www.mercubuana-it.org, an information technology community forum since 2006 - now.
  3. Debian and Ubuntu sysadmin at the Department of National Education of Indonesia from 2006 - 2008.

4 komentar:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Knape ga coba cari2 kerja di getafreelancer.com atau rentacoder.com aja wan? Mayan kan sambil iseng2, sapa tau dapet klien tetap.

  2. Me.! says:

    Hehehe... iya ya.. lupa. Tapi ada satu yang dimana gitu account gw udah di suspend. Katanya gw mesti bayar dulu :P

    Ada saran tempat nyari yang bagus gak?

  3. Anonymous says:

    Kl yang bayar itu kemungkinan di Elance. Yang gw recommend GetAFreelancer.com sama RentACoder.com

  4. Me.! says:

    Iya nih lagi aktifin lagi acc gw di GAF ama RAC yang terlantar :D

    Thanks atas sarannya.